Rubber Chicken Coalition
Trial of Valor
3 of 3 Heroic
(Unfortunately, RCC is not actively recruiting as our roster is full. - Cara 11/2/2018)
For current raid team progression, check http://ctraidprogress.appspot.com/ for all Convert to Raid teams.
Actively raiding in BFA! 8/8 normal and 1/8 heroic as of 10/30/2018.
Legion Progression: 3/11 Heroic Antorus, 11/11 Normal Antorus, 5/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, 9/9 Normal Tomb, with previous Normal Legion raids Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold cleared, with Heroic Nighthold cleared as well! Black Temple Timewalking cleared, too! :D
Rubber Chicken Coalition is a raid team in the Convert to Raid alliance guild on US-Aerie Peak. We raid 3 hours a week, one night a week - every Tuesday from 6-9:00pm server time (PST), with a short break around halfway through. Please show up early enough so we can get started right at 6pm, or communicate with the group if you will be out or late. :D
Since we generally have 15+ people, please keep in mind that for some, this is their main raid team and we'd like to get the most out of the time we have to play the game. Chatting is encouraged! But we also want to focus enough to down the bosses we're attacking to progress through the normal mode content of the current raid.
RCC fosters an atmosphere of friendship, so come with your best attitude and remember that every character has a person behind the screen playing it. We like to chat with each other outside of the game using our Discord server, which we also use for voice chat during raids. It's okay if you can't talk, as long as you can listen in - although we definitely prefer an open line of communication while we're progressing through new content!
Per CTR policy, we try to keep the group to 80% CTR Galleon members to get credit for guild benefits. But if you're not in Galleon, or even on Aerie Peak, that won't exclude you from running with us. We don't recruit in the traditional sense, but encourage friends, family, and past members to come along when they are able. If you don't know anyone in RCC, that's alright! Join us for a run and make some friends!
We ask that you come along to three raids and join CTR Galleon before you're added to the roster. Since CTR now assigns Raider rank to all 120 characters, roster members don't really get anything other than being able to say they're a member of RCC ;D Woohoo, bragging rights!
We raid on normal difficulty, which allows for a flexible raid size. We are not strict on attendance, but we do ask that people joining an RCC raid do the following:
- watch videos or read up on raid fights if you haven't done them before
- ask when you don't know something!
- come prepared with your bonus roll tokens, food, flasks, enchants, gems, cute transmog, etc.
- make sure your addons are up to date before raid
- if you know you'll be arriving late, don't rely on a summon: park your character at the raid entrance ahead of time or allow time to run there just in case there's no summon available
- show up early if you can! or let the team know in Discord if you'll be late. There is zero problem with you being late - we'll send you a raid invitation ASAP when we're in between bosses.
- don't expect to be carried. If we're farming content, bringing alts is fine, but when we're working on new raid content, please be on your A-game!
- bring your focus to the raid! We all have real life stuff going on, and we understand having parents/kids/pets/yourself to take care of. We've all had times we need to AFK for an emergency, cat on fire, pizza delivery, or having the poops. But we expect that you're raiding with us because you want to be here - no one is obligated to raid in RCC. If you're not feeling well, tired, have a sick kiddo, have visitors, or other stuff keeping you from focusing, we'll see you next week. Real life is most important!
We like to encourage each other to do better, not only in the raid but in our lives, so you'll commonly see us promoting each other's creative works - whether you are currently raiding in RCC or were a previous member, once a chicken, always a chicken! We are big on the CTR motto: Community, teamwork, and respect! and RCC members strive to exhibit that attitude in both guild chat and the game as a whole.
Thanks for reading, and we hope you'll join us in taking down digital dragons! ;D
Raid Leader: Cara [Cara in-game, @Xandara on Twitter, or xandara#6349 in Discord]
or any current member!